TLA

My Name is Khan Updates | Shahrukh Khan and Kajol Wallpapers in My Name is Khan | My Name is Khan Trailer

Written by celeb on Friday, December 18, 2009

 
"My Name is Khan" is the upcoming Bollywood movie in which Shahrukh Khan and Kajol are playing lead roles.Karan Johar is the director. Dharma Productions Red Chillies Entertainment and Fox STAR Studios are combinley producing it.Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy trio is providing music for My Name is Khan.Shah Rukh plays the character of Rizwan Khan who suffers from Asperger syndrome in the movie.He will be treated as terrorist in USA as his behavior looks suspesious.The rest of the story tells how Rizwan Khan handles the situation. My Name is Khan will be released on 12 February 2010.

 Watch the Trailer of My Name is Khan  below:



Shahrukh Khan and Kajol Wallpapers in My Name is Khan:



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do Not Copy the Content

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Checker
Your Ad Here

CLICK ON THE IMAGE FOR LARGER VIEW

Promote This Blog

Subscribe

Join My Community at MyBloglog!

Want to subscribe?

Subscribe in a reader.
Related Posts with Thumbnails